Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Facebook's "On This Day" made me want to write a post!

Facebook's "On This Day" app has a lovely habit of digging out wonderful memories that were once the most excitable happening that were posted years back. Sometimes it may be silly cat videos that brought a tickle, other times, it may be a status update of a note-worthy event. But on some magical days, when the stars and moon align, Facebook gives me the most heart-warming picture from yesteryear. As it did this morning, when I came back from my daily chauffeur duty sending Rynus to school.

As I walked into the house, phone in hand waiting for the WiFi signal and junk mail from the mailbox in the other, I made my way to the sofa and started to go through the bombardment of app notifications accumulated from the night before (no, I don't check them at traffic lights when I drive). So one of the notification came from Facebook's "On This Day". Obligingly, I tapped onto it and was greeted by the sweetest smile :)
It was a simple, candid picture of Rynus from 2013. I loved it so much that, well, it made me want to write a post now about it! Somehow that little toothless smile warmed my heart throughout the day, even as I look at it now... heee

Cuteness aside, it made me realize just how little of Rynus has been documented as compared to Renzo. Living in my computer are endless folders of Renzo's pictures, videos and blog articles backups but seems like just one is enough for Rynus :(

Sorry my dear little Rynus, Daddy promise to take more pics and vids of you to show you how amazingly adorable you were when you were young okay?

Like when Daddy came home from work and the first thing you do is tell Daddy that Renzo poked your nose... left side...

And also when you insisted to play with mommy's hairband and makeup

Now Daddy has to go clear up some space on the computer to start storing all these pics and vids already... wheeee~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment