Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, October 15, 2012

How he all began

Earlier on, I was reading Daddy Chan's post about how I  informed him about me having Renzo, and it's so unbelievable that Renzo is already a little toddler, that makes me feel like penning down the wonderful moment when we first got to know the existence of our baby Rynus. I promise that it's going to be a lot more dramatic and thrilling than Renzo's story, LOL..

On September 27, 2011, I received a MMS from my dearest twin sister Kelly (yes my sis if you are reading this, go get yourself a smart phone, no more MMS please!), with a breathtaking picture of - A pregnancy test kit. YES!! My sister is going to have her 2nd child finally. I said finally because I knew that she's been trying for a baby, on and off, for quite a while. I could feel all her excitement in that message and at that very moment, one big question popped up in my mind!

How am I going to continue my diet plan alone without my sister???!!!!!!

I am sure she was struggling with this exact same concern also at that time. To realize that I could continue with my diet and regular workout while she could only watch her waistline getting bigger and bigger, is definitely not the best news to her. Yes we were on a healthy diet plan at that time while both of us had lost quite a significant amount of weight. To couples who are trying to conceive, you should really consider getting your body into shape for conception and carrying a baby, well I don't mean to drop down to fashion model weight, but yes just reduce about 5-10% of your body weight will help!

Anyway my sister then shared with me that she missed her period which was supposed to come on 25th and I was like, ergh, I better get myself checked! So I rushed down to the nearest Watson's store, grabbed a test kit and ran into the ladies. I could not even wait to get back to my hotel standard washroom inside my office as I knew that I've missed my period also, which supposed to come on the 22nd.

As a result, I sent this equally breathtaking picture to my sister after disappearing from our online chat for a good 15 minutes.

She replied, (watch out and don't make your jaw drop!) "Did you keep your test kit from Renzo's time??". Apparently she couldn't believe I was pregnant together with her and she thought I was trying to show a photo of my test result with Renzo!! I then proceeded on to inform Daddy Chan about the exciting news via MSN and he was a little shocked to know that we will be welcoming 2 dragon babies in the family soon.

My sister and I still couldn't believe our eyes so after work, we went to get the most expensive Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test Kit with Conception Indicator, and reconfirmed that we both were already 4-5 weeks pregnant!!

The next 9 months was probably the most interesting and amazing period in our lives. We went to the same gynae and found out that we were having the exact same due date at one point. And we shared all the ups and downs throughout our pregnancy journey. Till now when my friends ask me if I would want to have one more baby, my answer is a straight no, unless (yes there's always exceptions), I could get pregnant with my sister all together again!!

As for Daddy Chan and I, we decided to stay low profile and only informed the family and some close friends about the news, till Baby Chan #2 finally arrived happily and safely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment